Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local race track is 5 minutes from my home. There was a track day yesterday which was organised by a outfit from Christchurch but due to me finishing from work at 7am it was a no go for me. It would of been a cheap day as because of my insurance it would only cost $40.00 for whole day. Went up for a ride to see how it was going in the afternoon and ran into a few riders i know and they tried to talk me into taping up my orange horse and getting on track but was still a bit stuffed from night shift so just watched for a while.

It is a really fun track and there are some very tight turns around the circuit which the versys will eat up.

·
Premium Member
16,103 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,103 Posts
Well it would explain the sheep thing. :teetertooter:

·
Premium Member
16,103 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay I asked for it, good come back. You guys have some very dark thoughts me thinks

·
Premium Member
16,103 Posts
Okay I asked for it, good come back. You guys have some very dark thoughts me thinks
Phil you just have more class than most of us and won't take it that far. But as you can see i have no class so heres to the darkside.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice lean!!!!!
The funny thing about that shot is that a women was taking the pic is where you should be looking going around that sharp bend but did not want to look at camera so the exit at that sharp sweeper was awful, had what i call a O **** moment haha scraped foot pegs 3 x on that track.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow kiwi! And you look so relaxed too!
Was a bit stuffed actually at is was over 30 celsius and Im sure the track was hotter again, the guys in leathers were roasting.

I did 2 days, the first was a basic day with some class time and the 2nd day was all track time as it was classed as a advance day and was mostly a totally different group and did not have one cruiser on 2nd day and was all sports bikes and my V was the smallest there but not the slowest I will have you all know. What made my day was some of the guys that had a GSK 1000r came up to me and marveled at how quick it was around the course apart from back straight of course.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Phil you just have more class than most of us and won't take it that far. But as you can see i have no class so heres to the darkside.
Heck Joseph, never had anyone tell me i got class, will take that as a very big compliment. We are all different my friend, that's what makes the world go around, respecting our differences and learning to agree to disagree and find common things we agree on to enjoy.:blah::blah::blah:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts