·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Those look soooooo awesome weljo! Looks like you got the recons! :thumb:

Very frickin cool! Wish I had a pair! :thumb:

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Cool as hell. :thumb: Didn't know they were making them that small but not surprised.

One bug in the right place and your whole video is

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those look soooooo awesome weljo! Looks like you got the recons! :thumb:

Very frickin cool! Wish I had a pair! :thumb:

Yep....I'll test them out tomorrow. Charged them up while i was picking up the girlfriend at the airport today.

·
Banned
349 Posts
After use give input on the fallowing
only one hour or less of video recording because of the battery or because of memory, no capacity to increase the memory,
auto shut off that make the glasses turn off in one minute if you are not recording.
This is really annoying because hundreds of times you think you're recording by just pressing the button and actually the glasses shut off and you have to press the on button again, with a helmet on
expensive,
the memory is to low and the auto shut off is a "pain in the ass".

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
After use give input on the fallowing
only one hour or less of video recording because of the battery or because of memory, no capacity to increase the memory,
auto shut off that make the glasses turn off in one minute if you are not recording.
This is really annoying because hundreds of times you think you're recording by just pressing the button and actually the glasses shut off and you have to press the on button again, with a helmet on
expensive,
the memory is to low and the auto shut off is a "pain in the ass".

I didn't buy this camera for rides. I have a Drift Ghost and 2 Drift Stealths for that. Got this one for video or photos when off the bike and interactions with the group when i don't feel like carrying a camera. Also for video's when i work on the bike.

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Going to try them out with the girlfriend eh??? :yeahsmile:

Not a chance in hell on that one. She'd kill me.:eek:

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Does this mean your neighbors no longer have to wonder what the hell the guy in the motorcycle helmet is doing in his front yard talking to himself about clutch lube? :)

Yes Sir.:D

·
Registered
688 Posts
No.. now they'll wonder about the guy outside talking to himself with the funny looking sunglasses on. At least before they could see the camera on his helmet and try and figure it out.

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just a quick clip from this morning while taking one of the boys to his class. They wouldn't let him in wearing a cut off shirt so i had to give him my shirt. Filmed at 720dpi 60fps it picks up the audio well...

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My thoughts on the glasses. Great for photos, Video works best when your not walking around to much movement. I'll use them in certain situations but would i buy them again. "NO"

·
Registered
129 Posts
My thoughts on the glasses. Great for photos, Video works best when your not walking around to much movement. I'll use them in certain situations but would i buy them again. "NO"
Very cool idea tho.

Look to be alot less cumbersome than my now antique (but cool in the day) action sports cam. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts