Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You think your job sucks? Let me tell you about the people I work with.

First, there's this supermodel wanna-be chick. Ok, I'll admit, she's pretty hot, but damn she is completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on her makeup. She is extremely self centered and never considers the needs of anyone other than herself. She is dumber than a box of rocks and I find it surprising that she has enough brain power to breathe.

The next chick is exactly the opposite- she might even be one of the smartest girls on the planet. She has endless career opportunities but she's still here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I doubt she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive past the hardware store she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the f****** stoner in the delivery dept. This guy is more than just your average pothead. The guy is baked before he comes to work, after work, and even during work. He probably hasn't been sober any time in the last 10 years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and, to make things worse, brings his f****** giant dog to work. Every f****** day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walking around half stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonald's and Tim Horton's every single f****** day.

Anyways, I drive these ****tards around in my van and we solve mysteries and $hnit.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Hey twowheels!

I am glad you can tell it the way it is and blow off some steam! :thumb:

You have always been a big part of this forum and sometimes a guy just needs to ride! ;)

A little humor, I once worked at WM and this boss had it in for me. He took me into his office and before he could say anything I told him I was done with the job. Went out of the office and told an employee in private I was going to beat the sh$# out of him! LOL

I felt good and pround of myself! As I went home! :thumb:

Thats was years ago but still glad I did it! :thumb:

:goodluck: twowheels, hope things get better! ;)

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,997 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thought it was pretty funny when I first saw it so I thought I would repost here for your amusement. From some of the responses though it appears not every one has watched Scooby Doo as a kid. ;)

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have to say I was feeling sorry for you until "Anyways, I drive these ****tards around in my van and we solve mysteries and $hnit."

After that I laughed. Thank you...I needed that!!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I would say Thelma is a 0. I think with the personality she is at least a 5. I mean, who want to be with a dumb chick anyway.
I would not call her a 10, but you guys are really making me doubt my thoughts. I think she has something there....:eek:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Funny to see the amount of people that didn't get the joke, seen it before but always funny to read those! Theres a good star wars one too that I'll have to find.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts