Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one do you?????

Heres mine... He went by SeeYa now he has many names that have something with joe in it. He likes to follow my post and threads and hit the like button so you can see the off-handed names he uses So please people don't feed the trolls. As you can see by his photo that he really loves his dogs. So much so that he licks their butts so they don't have too

Untitled by weljo2001, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's the latest 8....

Joe2FatFukr
JoeFatFUBAR
JoeFatFuK
JoeFatFuker
JoeFatFukher
JoeFatFukr
JoeFatso
JoeSoFat

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Must have make him angry. Heres his latest one.......JoewaytoFatFvckR

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
hey stupid people like that make sites like this good money, having that meany accounts and logging on to all of them loads alot of ads and gives the site traffic :) its like the person who goes and thumbs downs every one of my videos. its another view and sub to me xD

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Deleted a lot of the Joe trolls but have asked admin to help as to sort this issue is above my pay grade.

Yep, You and Ed have been buy with this clown....Much Appreciated..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Take a long vacation and stop posting for a couple of weeks......maybe Joe will get bored.

I wish I had that much time on my hands. As someone that isn't very internet savvy, crap like this just seems really weird to me. My question is why?
Mike

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Take a long vacation and stop posting for a couple of weeks......maybe Joe will get bored.

I wish I had that much time on my hands. As someone that isn't very internet savvy, crap like this just seems really weird to me. My question is why?
Mike

He's only on here when the gay bars are closed in San Francisco.....>:)>:)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I think that there may be an inmate or two who would be very upset with being lumped in with this social mutant. Being gay doesn't necessarily make you into a horses rectal orifice. In fact most of my friends have a variable grasp of the real world. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think that there may be an inmate or two who would be very upset with being lumped in with this social mutant. Being gay doesn't necessarily make you into a horses rectal orifice. In fact most of my friends have a variable grasp of the real world. :laugh:

True, I think he's screwing the dogs....:grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
217 Posts
I think that the ( BM ) has an obsession with you Joe, heck after 2 years of being kicked off of this forum I would think that he would grow out of his anger.
Or you have a stalker who thinks that you are cute :eek:>:):wink2:

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think that the ( BM ) has an obsession with you Joe, heck after 2 years of being kicked off of this forum I would think that he would grow out of his anger.
Or you have a stalker who thinks that you are cute :eek:>:):wink2:

So he's into big guys with hairy butts....>:)>:)>:)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts