Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My accidental 1st MotoVlog to South Mountain Park on my Kawasaki Versys. I use an app sometimes for work called Live4 so I can stream live directly from my GoPro. Planned on going live for the ride home to get some practice using the app since it’s been awhile, ended up not going home and decided to edit the footage so now I have my first MotoVlog.

I don’t really plan on being a motovlogger since time is limited but who knows… I can think of some cool reasons to continue to do this so I just might do it every once in awhile. Thanks for watching and feel free to drop a comment if you think I should or shouldn’t make more.

·
Super Moderator
19,152 Posts
... I kept staring at those bare hands you got! Get some gloves!....
I understand that the ONLY part of your body that can't get 'skin-grafts' are your hands....

ATGATT!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
love a good twisty road. that exhaust sounds fat! i kept staring at those bare hands you got! Get some gloves! coooollllddddd with your weather. even in AZ i'm sure.
plus safety.
keep producing dude!
Thanks man! Not cold at all!

·
Registered
143 Posts
South Mountain park rocks, super fun road - might be really cool to mount the camera off the side of the bike down on your crash bars.

Well done....

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
South Mountain park rocks, super fun road - might be really cool to mount the camera off the side of the bike down on your crash bars.

Well done....

Thanks for watching Joe! Yea great road. Got so luck my on the way up. Yea I'll probably start playing with angles if I start doing more vlogging.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts