Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks,
I'm about to pull the trigger on a Givi set up.
FZ447 top case rack monokey
E36NJ 36 liter top case
still up in the air about the backrest for the top case. If i understand what i've been researching on twistedthrottle i can later add side racks/cases with this set up.(i think). So... what does the forum think? am i missing anything? how will the installation go for an average "do it yourselfer"? any input will be greatly appreciated...

·
Registered
628 Posts
Ok folks,
I'm about to pull the trigger on a Givi set up.
FZ447 top case rack monokey
E36NJ 36 liter top case
still up in the air about the backrest for the top case. If i understand what i've been researching on twistedthrottle i can later add side racks/cases with this set up.(i think). So... what does the forum think? am i missing anything? how will the installation go for an average "do it yourselfer"? any input will be greatly appreciated...

If there is any chance of riding two up get the backrest. Also be sure to record your Givi key number so when you order the side cases you can have them keyed alike.

Most of this stuff goes on real easy. Just take your time and do not force plastic things. Especially in the cold. If all else fails read the instructions. Then go hirer some young kid to put it together for you...lol

I am not a wrench and I would not hesitate with most anything on the Versys. If you run into a problem just sit down and have a beer. Things tend to get clearer that way.:goodluck:

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Very simply install with a few hand tools. I rarely work on my bike i installed my givi rack and top case in a very small amount of time....

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Should be a good first purchase, storage space is always a plus, and installation is easy, should be a piece of cake. Good luck and post some pictures after the install.
Enjoy...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts