Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2013 Versys 650. I got back into riding a few months ago buying a DRZ400S but found I was riding it exclusively on the road and it was not idea. I wanted something a bit smaller than the Versys but I was talked into the Versys as something I will quickly grow into. Bought if yesterday and had about a 45 minute cruise home. So far, I am very pleased with my choice.

Going to keep the DRZ for now. That way I have a bike for my kids to ride with me when they are home.

Looking forward to getting to know my bike and will enjoy using this forum to help me.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Welcome! You can download the service manual from the tech section of this site. The link for the 2010-2014 Versys is buried several pages into the thread. The link for the 2007-09 model is in the first post of the thread.

Suggest installing crash bars for tip over protection, particularly where you are a newer rider, as these will prevent expensive damage to the bike in the event of a drop.

·
Premium Member
16,107 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome! You can download the service manual from the tech section of this site. The link for the 2010-2014 Versys is buried several pages into the thread. The link for the 2007-09 model is in the first post of the thread.

Suggest installing crash bars for tip over protection, particularly where you are a newer rider, as these will prevent expensive damage to the bike in the event of a drop.
Thanks.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm a long time rider but also new to the Versys... (and this forum)...I've found some good folks here...

Welcome...

BTW... I use a lot of "..." when I type...
Kind of like a pause while talking...Not that I'm slow but...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts