Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
Thats a good start.....

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Nice! It seems like quite a few 2014's are getting set up to the max. Good job!

When you get a good deal, you can make you bike twice as nice :D

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hi DRR, I have been looking for a taller than stock windshield. Saw some good deals on the Zero Gravity SR, but not a single measurement. Could you measure from the center part just above the headlights to the top of the windscreen. Or just tell me how much taller than stock it is. Because, of course, size matters.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The SR really isn't any taller then stock, I wanted a smoke windscreen that had the look of stock, the fit was great and a quality product. I might suggest the zero gravity sport touring model.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Arion, My camp is just north of Farmington, below Sugarloaf ski area, spent some time in your neck of the woods, friend has a camp in Lilly Bay, and I built a cabin for a customer on Brassua Lake

·
Super Moderator
18,828 Posts
Hi DRR, I have been looking for a taller than stock windshield. Saw some good deals on the Zero Gravity SR, but not a single measurement. Could you measure from the center part just above the headlights to the top of the windscreen. Or just tell me how much taller than stock it is. Because, of course, size matters.
Chuck - when you see the 'shield on BIG RED - IF you like it, I have ANOTHER up N in BC, that I'll be willing to 'part' w/.... Looks like this:

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Chuck - when you see the 'shield on BIG RED - IF you like it, I have ANOTHER up N in BC, that I'll be willing to 'part' w/.... Looks like this:

Shield just might be a slight understatement. Roman soldiers carried shields smaller than that! 0:)
In all fairness, I imagine it offers excellent wind protection - and from small to medium sized birds - low flying aircraft - and Death Eaters!:grin2:

·
Super Moderator
18,828 Posts
Shield just might be a slight understatement. Roman soldiers carried shields smaller than that! 0:)
In all fairness, I imagine it offers excellent wind protection - and from small to medium sized birds - low flying aircraft - and Death Eaters!:grin2:
Arion - it ONLY goes on for lo-o-ong rides (like to Dawson or AK), or once it starts getting cold down here in AZ!

I've ridden some 12 hour days in the rain, and it's very nice having my chest protected....

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Arion - it ONLY goes on for lo-o-ong rides (like to Dawson or AK), or once it starts getting cold down here in AZ!

I've ridden some 12 hour days in the rain, and it's very nice having my chest protected....
Chest protection is an excellent reason to have a large windscreen. Comfort becomes more and more important as I become more and more "mature." When I was young and rugged I didn't mind the rain and cold but now it's a very different matter. 0:)

·
Registered
282 Posts
AZ riding

Ravetech Radiator Guard
Ravetech Skid plate
Kickstand Stand Extension Plate
Tusk Hand Brush Guards D-Flex
Zero Gravity SR Series Windscreen Smoke
Koso Heated grips
SW Motech Crash Bar
Speedys Foot peg lowering blocks with TW 200 steel foot pegs
Shinko 170 rear and 120 front
Docked the rear fender
Ogio Stealth Tail Bag
MotoGear Motorcycle Saddle Bags
Fender Extenda
Delkevic 14” Carbon Oval Slip on Muffler
Started a new thread for AZ riding. A few of us are meeting this Saturday http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/13-group-rides/119610-arizona-riders-meet-thread.html

How do you like this Delkevic? I'm in the market for one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts