Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Happy New Year. I haven't had much to post, but have been keeping an eye on the forum all the same.

First, I wanted to share a picture of what my bike looks like with the Kawasaki logo removed and replaced with the logo from my local university. For those not familiar, the sports teams from the University of Oregon are referred to as the Oregon Ducks. The team colors are green and yellow. Perfect for my bike!

Without further ado, here is the V...

And here are some pictures of my new, hand painted helmet. It was painted by my cousin from Colorado as a birthday present. It's a Nolan N90.

Yes, I took the helmet pics on a wrinkled bed sheet. Yes, you're right, I'm not a very good photographer!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Yes, I took the helmet pics on a wrinkled bed sheet. Yes, you're right, I'm not a very good photographer!
You may not be a great photographer but your cousin is an awesome helmet painter! :clap:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Did you ask Phil Knight (the CEO of Nike) for permission to use that color scheme and design? As I recall he owns that school, doesn't he? :stickpoke:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hah! Yes, I've been down Franklin fairly recently but mostly at night. I'll have to do that when we get some sunshine. It is a couple of weeks off, unfortunately!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts