Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of my new Versys. Took it for an almost 600 mile run yesterday and the bike did great. This is one of the most fun bikes I have ever been on. Got the panniers and racks on the way and need to get a windshield and a few other farklies.
The other pic is the 2000 1500 Drifter. My other love. This bike gets more comments from people. Not as fun in town but great on the open highway. It is now reserved for weekend riding.
Kawasaki makes great bikes.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My wife is good with it. I have been riding since long before we met. She used to complain that the Drifter wasn't 2 up and she couldn't go with me. So I told her I had to buy the Versys if she ever wants to go.:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
My wife wanted the cruiser so bad because she could ride on it comfortably. In 4 years I've got her on the bike once. And she still complains that the V won't be comfy for her. Ugh.....

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
My wife wanted the cruiser so bad because she could ride on it comfortably. In 4 years I've got her on the bike once. And she still complains that the V won't be comfy for her. Ugh.....
I have been happily married 20 years and somtimes get more confused now, my favourite line is "what is the right answer this time" :topsecret:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She went once on the Drifter after I spent $400 on a two up seat. When she never went again I put the single saddle back on and sold the two up. Then she wanted to go again.
She has been on the Versys once so far. About 6 miles. By the time she is ready to go for another ride I should have a different bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts