Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nice Wes! I came back through there Monday from Helen. Out of all the roads we were on last weekend, I'd say 215 off the BRP to 64 was my favorite. What a great ride down!

/neil

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OOOHHH ....... OOOOOHHHHHH ..... 215 can be EXTREMELY DANGEROUS at times . The Troopers say 215 claims more bikes and lives than any other road accessing the BRP . Monday is a good day for running 215 for sure .

The intersection of Hwy 215 and Hwy 64 are only a few miles from my house .

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice videos. I love riding all of those roads. :thumb:

Thanks . I am sort of limping on the video camera thing right now . I am actually just using My NIkon Coolpix cameras' video feature . Only using it on the LP mode due to lack of memory storage . It can really do nice clean vids , but I only get about 3 minutes before my memory is all used up on any other mode than LP . LOL
Your video , " New tires what a difference " , I have a couple of questions about . Where is the road you did the vid on ? , And tell me more about the Scorpions and why you like them so well , if you don't mind .
I sort of like the Dunlpos on the bike now . I really have plenty of tire left , but want to get some head ups about suitable tires for the thing when time comes . I will NEVER take the V offroad and like in the same environment you do as far as mountain roads and surface . Well , I actually feel sure Georgia has superior sruface then we do in NC . North Carolina really can use some slick ass asphalt . Not sure what they do to it , but even years after it is down , the asphalt is still super slick when wet . Not near as grippy as GA roads .
I rode 180 yesterday up to 17/75 . Man what a good road that really lets a bike stick to it . Yipper DEEEE !!!!!!!!!!

Wes

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yes.... 215 hairy.... Don't ask me how I know, but my Magna still has battlescars from the 215/BRP

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was up there today . I ma hoping to have time this eve to post some short vids for those who have never seen the BRP nor mught able to ever get the chance .

TTYL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts