·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
Like the color scheme.:thumb::thumb:

·
Banned
895 Posts
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

................nice colour, almost as good looking as the black-on-black ones!!!;)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
:welcome: Very nice. Interesting how all the blacked out bits give the bike a more integrated look. Not as busy looking as the Gen I models, though don't tell my 2008 V that I said that. ;)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Sweet! First time I've seen that colour combo and it looks good. Congrats and enjoy.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The white one was very appealing to me, but everything I own is pretty much devoid of color. I figured why the hell not go with the blue :p

It's been a week now and I've already got almost 600 miles on it. I love this thing :D

·
Registered
521 Posts
:welcome:
Congrats on the new bike! I've got a feeling your in the first few days of a new love affair! :thumb:

:Interesting how all the blacked out bits give the bike a more integrated look. Not as busy looking as the Gen I models, though don't tell my 2008 V that I said that. ;)
I was thinking the same thing. The Gen I models always looked "confused" to me with the upper plastic bits and the lower fairing/cowling being two different colors. I think they look best if they match: all black or all silver. I actually swapped silver lowers from a guy with a green '09 in exchange for my black ones...both of our bikes "matched then. The look is accented even more IMO on the OP's bike with the blacked out forks, rims, swingarm, peg hangers, etc....NICE!!! :clap:

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts