Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I absolutely love the Versys! I've had over 10 bikes thru the years and the Versys beats them all. I only did 300km before modifying the seat though. A big thanx to the DIY guys on this website for giving me the confidence to do it. It cost me 20 dollars and is more comefortable than the 1000 dollar Mustang I had on my VTX!!!!

Cheers, Daryl

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
:welcome: I am glad you are loving the Versys! I really think it is the best bike I have owned as well to date. I would not say that it will be my last though, but everything I have tried so far does not hold a candle to the feel and fit! The only bike on the radar for me might be the new Honda Adventure bike...Not sure if I will like it enough to jump though as the Versys fits me like a glove.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I absolutely love the Versys! I've had over 10 bikes thru the years and the Versys beats them all. I only did 300km before modifying the seat though. A big thanx to the DIY guys on this website for giving me the confidence to do it. It cost me 20 dollars and is more comefortable than the 1000 dollar Mustang I had on my VTX!!!!

Cheers, Daryl
Welcome....One of mine was a VTX too, it was good for what it was but nothing so far can bet the Versys...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can you post a link to the DIY for me. I need to do something with my seat and can't afford a $500 corbin.

Also, glad to hear you enjoy your V, I think most of us here do :)

Msiple

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
20$ Seat Mod

I will post seat pics I took as soon as this site lets me :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts