Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
1. He DID NOT shut her up. She kept trying to talk..and he eventually called on someone else.
2. He never answered her question. He very much wanted her to answer his questions..but at no time did he even attempt to answer hers.

When asked for proof of his statements he had nothing but diversion..aka smoke and mirrors...

this video is about a conflict that has been going on since before biblical times..I actually hope of the both groups wipe each other out..problem solved once and for all...meanwhile they can just **** OFF...there are NO WHITE HATS in the middle east...not since Jesus anyway...

:cheers:

just so you all know..I think "she" was just as much a complete idiot as the "professor"...

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She looks like she supports McDonalds frequently. So whats the point? Did they buy an FJ-09 or are they upset with the new cat eye fairings on the Versys :confused:
No it just off topic discussion because I was bored and wind to cold to ride at moment.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts

this video is about a conflict that has been going on since before biblical times..I actually hope of the both groups wipe each other out..problem solved ...

"...
Well if only one group gets wiped out we will loose all our great comedy, and you won't see girls in bikinis anymore.

Then again, if both get wiped out, there won't be any material for comedians anyway.:D

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Shawarmas and baklava are the best things to come out of the mid east, religious superstitions the worst. Send us more middle eastern food but please stop with superstitions like Judaism, Christianity and now Islam. They do nothing but exclude, produce conflict and they prey on the ignorant and gullible.

·
Registered
196 Posts
This is an easy thread to get sucked into and it has no viable purpose - be strong grasshopper don't let your (IMO) get the best of you. Like he said 'gullible'. Saddlebag's comment should have ended this.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is an easy thread to get sucked into and it has no viable purpose - be strong grasshopper don't let your (IMO) get the best of you. Like he said 'gullible'. Saddlebag's comment should have ended this.
It probably one of the most relevant global topics with the escalation of violence and the desire for muslim radicles to dominate the planet.

The United States is currently putting pressure on NZ to add military support to the "family of allies" to fight isis .

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Shawarmas and baklava are the best things to come out of the mid east, religious superstitions the worst. Send us more middle eastern food but please stop with superstitions like Judaism, Christianity and now Islam. They do nothing but exclude, produce conflict and they prey on the ignorant and gullible.
no doubt about it...organized religions are BAD BAD BAD..not good for body or soul...

:cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts