Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

MRA windshield from twisted

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  2daMax 
#1 ·
#3 ·
#5 ·
I just bought a MRA Vario from another member and I am excited to get it and see how it works on the bike. I currently have a Givi, but I an looking for something a tad bigger and I like the smoked option too.

I will be selling my Givi soon, so if anyone is interested in it, just let me know. I had to trim a little on my Givi in order to prevent levers from hitting.

The Givi screen works well, but I have heard the MRA does a good job for taller people.

#6 ·
I just bought a MRA Vario from another member and I am excited to get it and see how it works on the bike. I currently have a Givi, but I an looking for something a tad bigger and I like the smoked option too.

I will be selling my Givi soon, so if anyone is interested in it, just let me know. I had to trim a little on my Givi in order to prevent levers from hitting.

The Givi screen works well, but I have heard the MRA does a good job for taller people.
It sure does for me (6'-5" on an '08 Versys), though I have the Vario with the little spoiler on top, which I think is crucial for creating a fast curtain of air to act as an extended wind shield. The spoiler ruins the slick look a bit, but it is "function over form" for me on this bike.
Also, I have it sitting on a Madstad bracket, so I could tune height and angle of the wind shield to exactly what worked for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.