Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my new windshield today from Twisted Throttle and it was worth the wait. The MRA windshield looks so much better than the stock windshield. It's 4 1/2" taller than the stock windshield and just gives the bike a different look. A better look to me. When the weather breaks I'll be able to try it out.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you go to twistedthrottle.com I bought the smaller windscreen. I guess it would be the standard screen. When it gets warmer out I'll be able to try it out. But cosmetically, it just looks so much better than the windscreen that comes with the bike.

·
Registered
18 Posts
How dark is the smoked color? Would you feel comfortable riding at night? I have the clear version on back order but, they dropped it from their web site. I was thinking of just going with the smoked one only I work off shift and commute in the dark one way. There are always lots of live critters and road kill to avoid.

Thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I got my windscreen it was a little darker than I thought it would be. I have no problem driving at night as I can look over the top of it. I made a bracket to raise it a few inches and now it's just below my eye level and works great on the highway. Now when I drive on the highway it doesn't feel like someone is trying to tear my head off. Check out my pictures in the photo gallery.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Check out my pictures in the photo gallery.

I'm sorry to be naive, but how do I look in "your pictures" in the photo gallery?

I've seen this many times and at least for me it's hard to find the pictures people refer to. Could you show me an easy way to see the pictures?

A link would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Derick

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Click on "photo gallery" and when that screen opens click on "members galleries." Then click on "j" where it has the letters of the alphabet for peoples names. I'm use to my MRA windscreen now that the stock windscreen looks like a joke in my old pictures. I can't believe I put about 12,000 miles on my bike with that little things.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts