Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost purchaesed a Versys today. I went looking for a second bike to ride closed to home and let my 2005 Yamaha Venture rest.
Looking for info before buying.......... any help will be welcome.

Cb Mountain Home, Arkansas

·
Registered
238 Posts
I live in Conway. I got back into motorcycles about 3 yrs ago. I bought a 06 DR 650 because that was what I could afford and I thought I wanted a Dual Sport type bike. The DR was fun but I soon Realized that it was to large to take off road and I liked to run the back highways. I sold it and saved up a little more and bought a used Versys in May of last year. I laid it down first thing. It was top heavy for what I was use to. I ride mostly with sportbikes. Have no real problem keeping up with most of them. It's a fun bike, just made a few changes. The only other type of bike I might go for would be a large super moto.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Almost purchaesed a Versys today. I went looking for a second bike to ride closed to home and let my 2005 Yamaha Venture rest.
Looking for info before buying.......... any help will be welcome.

Cb Mountain Home, Arkansas
What do you want to know? I have a 2008 with about 20K on it.
In general its a very easy machine to maintain, gets in the 50's average mileage. Its light , flickable, seat on mine (still stock) could be better , but is not horrible.Its easy on tires ( compared to my other bikes) . if I had it to do all over I would buy it again. if you think of something specific you want to know , ask. :welcome:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts