Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All-

Just ordered a set of Motowerk's lowering blocks. Wondering if anyone here that has them has any feedback on them. Specifically I'm wondering how they affect one's ability to shift and brake/change the angle of the foot in realtion to shifter and brake. And mainly- besides giving the extra leg stretch are they comfortable to ride with?:thumb:

·
Registered
612 Posts
They are a great improvement and very well made, a lot of people use them. For me they made the brake lever feel like where it should be. Before the lowering blocks it felt too low and I had to tilt my foot down too much.
As for the shifter, I did have to adjust it down a little but it is a real easy job and took about 5 minutes.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
They are a great improvement and very well made, a lot of people use them. For me they made the brake lever feel like where it should be. Before the lowering blocks it felt too low and I had to tilt my foot down too much.
As for the shifter, I did have to adjust it down a little but it is a real easy job and took about 5 minutes.
Exactly the same in my case. Brake position is good; shifter was adjusted to my liking and it was a snap to do. Much more comfortable riding position IMHO - no more leg cramps for me! I also changed the footpegs - Kawasaki Concours pegs - larger surface area and my boots like that. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
Exactly the same in my case. Brake position is good; shifter was adjusted to my liking and it was a snap to do. Much more comfortable riding position IMHO - no more leg cramps for me! I also changed the footpegs - Kawasaki Concours pegs - larger surface area and my boots like that. :thumb:
Yep the lowering block was one of the first changes i did to my bike. Also switched to the Concours 14 foot pegs.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've got a set on my 2010, a few of us did a group buy from Speedy to the UK. Great service, and a great mod. Love the feel now, had them nearly a year now and couldn't ride without them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts