Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All -

Just wanted to say I delayed the purchase of these as a "non essential" farkle - and am sorry that I did. The bike is more comfortable and the installation was very easy. It took me about 30 minutes, and most of that was adjusting the brake play which I was never happy with when I bought it.

Great Motowerk product and $50 gets my 6'1'" frame much more at ease...

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hi All -

Just wanted to say I delayed the purchase of these as a "non essential" farkle - and am sorry that I did. The bike is more comfortable and the installation was very easy. It took me about 30 minutes, and most of that was adjusting the brake play which I was never happy with when I bought it.

Great Motowerk product and $50 gets my 6'1'" frame much more at ease...

Same here, but 6'5" and add another 30 min looking for the dang c-clip that I launched across the garage.... :(

·
Registered
665 Posts
C clips are the work of the devil.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Best and most underated improvement for that bike. I'm a short guy that appreciates a little distance from my feet to my hips.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I am a fan of mine as well.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just installed their passenger peg lowering kit. The wife says they make a HUGE difference. I am impressed with the quality and ease of installation. I took me 10 minutes total to install them, and most of that time was unpackaging them. I will be ordering the rider peg lowering kit today. One question though, are there issues with dragging the pegs after they are lowered? I suspect not but would like a bit of feedback.

·
Premium Member
7,781 Posts
I just installed their passenger peg lowering kit. The wife says they make a HUGE difference. I am impressed with the quality and ease of installation. I took me 10 minutes total to install them, and most of that time was unpackaging them. I will be ordering the rider peg lowering kit today. One question though, are there issues with dragging the pegs after they are lowered? I suspect not but would like a bit of feedback.
I got speedy's lowering kit on rider's pegs and dragging the pegs- I have been trying and I don't think I will ever drag a pegs in this life time. its still very high.

:cheers:

·
Super Moderator
18,983 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts