Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody else get pissed off at the front page review of the Versys. It's totally bollocks! (Sorry for who ever wrote it) . I have a ZX9R ninja and my Versys and yes, the versys does have less power, but heck, i still take it past 207km/h , and it's been refered to as a "Pavement" bike .. wtf!? And somebody else saying, i quote " My little motorscooter" ...Dude...Somethings wrong with you... Have some respect bro ! This bike easily keeps up with the ER6 and actually does it more comfortably and smoothly... with a few exeptions...but i guess the ER6 isint a "Motorscooter" ???? or a "Pavement Bike"

Anyway, had to get that off my chest.... I hate when people talk out of there backholes. :mad:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Wow! I hope you feel better!Don't take things so personal. I didn't realize 'motorscooter' or 'pavement bike' were insults. :eek:

...and bullocks??? You gotta be British... :D

(I guess bullocks is a bad thing?)

By the way,

:welcome::thumb::yeahsmile:

Lighten up & have fun! Life's too short to get caught up on things like this... :p :D

·
Registered
217 Posts
Bear,
It certainly doesn't come from Texas!!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Isn't a Versys basically the same thing as an ER6? That's like the owner of a 2-door Honda Civic making fun of the owner of a 4-door Honda Civic. Dumb.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! I hope you feel better!Don't take things so personal. I didn't realize 'motorscooter' or 'pavement bike' were insults. :eek:

...and bullocks??? You gotta be British... :D

(I guess bullocks is a bad thing?)

By the way,

:welcome::thumb::yeahsmile:

Lighten up & have fun! Life's too short to get caught up on things like this... :p :D

hehe..Thanks guys! Sorry about the bit&hing yesterday...bad day at work i guess... We all have them...i think :confused:

Well..Im actually South African, who used to live in England but living in Sweden now :eek:

I meant to say "Bollocks"

Meaning : ""Bollocks to that!" or "That's a load of old bollocks" express a distaste for a certain task, subject or opinion; "the dog's bollocks" expresses the opposite, namely admiration, pleasure or approval."

:D

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Meaning : ""Bollocks to that!" or "That's a load of old bollocks" express a distaste for a certain task, subject or opinion; "the dog's bollocks" expresses the opposite, namely admiration, pleasure or approval."

:D
Interesting... The specific meaning of bollocks is "testicles" and it can refer to nonsense, or perfection if it's a dog's.
For something really admirable, approved of and appreciated for it's perfection, in North America we say it's "the cat's ass" as in: "The Versys really is the cat's ass!" :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts