Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
I use to say that the reason to why I´m still young in mind is my four kids (i. e. all the worries..). But I might be proven wrong. Very interesting indeed! I really like this guy´s study!
(Btw, I´m not that old - only 56.. )

·
Registered
1,188 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Lane splitting legal in Washington State? Really? I know people that have received citations within the last year here in Washington State for that (citations said something like unsafe operation or other weasel words). Guess I need to go dig into the RCWs and keep a copy of the appropriate ones on the bike just in case.

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Just checked and WA and OR do NOT allow lane splitting. Not sure where the author got their information but they are wrong.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Yes, that's correct Phil. If not, the traffic jams will even be longer. Bikers here helps the everyday traffic by reducing the number of space users (cars) on the road so that those who are too chicken to ride bikes can get to their destination quicker. As you know, public transportation is not really helpful in this country, especially if it is going to work or leaving for home.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Well going by the original post the smartest people on the planet will be bike riders in any part of Asia.

·
Super Moderator
19,006 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts