Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been playing around, making music videos of some bands I've enjoyed over the years that I think deserve more attention. The last three videos I've posted have been motorcycle themed tunes, so I'm posting them here for your listening pleasure. I did what I could with images I have, but I think the music will carry the day. If nothing else, it'll make a nice soundtrack as you browse the forum. ;) Crank up the volume.

First I offer you "Motorcycle Boy" from one of two albums released in the early 1990s by the short lived band Gutterball, headed by Steve Wynn of The Dream Syndicate, and Stephen McCarthy, Bryan Harvey, and Johnny Hott of House of Freaks. Great band and a great album. I love the caterwauling refrain. Almost as good as Julian Cope gargling the refrain on one of his songs.

Second, here's quintessential stoner, Julian Cope singing his psychedelic funk anthem, "East Easy Rider". Well it's a bruisin', shattering ride, but I cannot deny myself these luxuries...

Last but not least, one I posted before, but a good un: Cracker's "Let's go for a Ride". A truly raucous song that's impossible to drive or ride slow to.

Enjoy!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts