Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all! I've literally been dreaming about owning a motorcycle for years, and just finally got off my duff to do something about it a few weeks ago with a MSF class. Loved it, got my license, saw some reviews for the V and knew it was the way to go...picked up an MY11 last weekend :).

So here's the newb question: Is there a thread along the lines of "Everything you need to know about your bike that isn't in the Owner's Manual"? I was an early adopter of the Honda S2000, and I knew all the ins and outs of that thing pretty quick. I would love to do the same with my new ride.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the wonderful world of motorcycling, and you made a good choice with the versys.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Is there a thread along the lines of "Everything you need to know about your bike that isn't in the Owner's Manual"?
I have learned a lot from paying attention to this forum in general. I do not think that there is a better source for learning more about the Versys (other than the Owner's Manual and the Service Manual - both of which you can find on the forum). I do not know of a single thread that is more important than others, but check the sticky ones.

:welcome:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I strongly recommend you purchase the service manual for your V. In addition to this forum, it will be a quick reference for anything you will need to fix/replace/maintain on your V (with illustrations).

You can source a manual from links found in this forum. You'll never regret it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts