Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by Cycle Gear and they are running a special on BILT motorcycle covers. Sale price 39.99, regularly 109.99. Pretty decent quality.

No affiliation here, just sayin.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Anyone have suggestions for a high-quality durable and waterproof motorcycle cover? I live in Mississippi now (been here for 2 months) and already my blue "All Season" Nelson-Rigg cover has already faded to white-blue and is not as waterproof as I thought. I need something that can stand up to days of UV abuse from the sun as well as the frequent and unpredictable downpour/thunderstorm combo that come through these parts.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Anyone have suggestions for a high-quality durable and waterproof motorcycle cover? I live in Mississippi now (been here for 2 months) and already my blue "All Season" Nelson-Rigg cover has already faded to white-blue and is not as waterproof as I thought. I need something that can stand up to days of UV abuse from the sun as well as the frequent and unpredictable downpour/thunderstorm combo that come through these parts.

Heres the one i got. Has faded a touch but the bike stays dry and clean..http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10117

1 - 4 of 4 Posts