Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Not yet. I'am not sure about the Motolights. A young man at work has the on his Superglide. They mount on the lower fork fender mount. Look very well made and bright as all hell. But they are a fog light pattern along with being 14 in. off the road they only light up 30 or 40 ft of road. Yes I know they could be mounted higher. I drive 26 miles of back roads and the wildlife is a issue. I am going with the PIAA driving lights like the setup on BMW. The brighter the better. I figure if the paint on the road signs starts to melt it should be just about there. Just kidding. I do want to see whats way out there as I am on 3rd shift and all to soon it will be dark both ways.
Sorrry so long winded, You need to go the route you want and can afford. with the PIAA you will probaly have to make your own mounts.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Can anyone confirm what type of bulb is used for the headlight? I am under the assumption H7 12V 55W????

·
Registered
227 Posts
Can anyone confirm what type of bulb is used for the headlight? I am under the assumption H7 12V 55W????
Yes you are correct. Both the Low and High beams are H7 55W.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thank you, so do I just buy a pack of two and one goes in the top, and the other in the bottom, even though each bulb supports high and low beam? Excuse the stupid question, but I dont have the bike onhand to check it out before making the order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts