Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both Motocross and Supercross racing seasons are in great doubt this year.

The Hangtown Classic Motocross near Sacramento has been officially cancelled and will not be rescheduled for 2020. Hangtown is the season opener and has been run continuously for 51 years!

Prairie City Park is the home of Hangtown and where I take my Grandson to ride.

There may be a Motocross race run in Florida in June.

·
Super Moderator
16,056 Posts
Really miss the races....I prefer Motocross to Supercross. Love the outdoor tracks much better. But thats what i grew up on....

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really miss the races....I prefer Motocross to Supercross. Love the outdoor tracks much better. But thats what i grew up on....
I agree about motocross. More wide open, bigger tracks, faster speeds. Plus the conditioning/ endurance of the riders really comes into play. I find it more exciting to watch and attend. We have attended the Hangtown opener many times!

·
Super Moderator
7,678 Posts
I agree about motocross. More wide open, bigger tracks, faster speeds. Plus the conditioning/ endurance of the riders really comes into play. I find it more exciting to watch and attend. We have attended the Hangtown opener many times!
Agree. watching on TV is more complete then attending. I have attended a few MotoGp in Sepang International track but nothing like live telecast. Not much of Motocross in this part of the world.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts