Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Looks good. North Andover, huh? Was born, and spent my early years, in Andover - 11 Locke Street, waaay back in the day.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Any issues with scraping in a severe lean?

·
Super Moderator
1,484 Posts
I'm interested how the highway pegs attach...
look like the arm just bolts to the new 15 engine dampening mounts. Is that correct?
or is there brackets supplied?

Looks like a very factory option now.

Nice.

·
Premium Member
9,106 Posts
Speedy multiple parts all AWESOME

So I intend to post my bike when it is all back together, for now I wish to commend the fine workmanship of this particular individual, and for many of us, we wouldn't be riding a Versys if it wasn't for his lowering link. For now you need to use your imagination.My cases and other stuff is off to the side so I don't run into it.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm interested how the highway pegs attach...
look like the arm just bolts to the new 15 engine dampening mounts. Is that correct?
or is there brackets supplied?

Looks like a very factory option now.

Nice.
Custom brackets that are part of the highway peg mounts set attach to the engine dampening mounts. You can look at the installation instructions to see how everything mounts
https://motowerk.com/pages/installation-instructions

Thanks

Speedy :usa:

·
Registered
155 Posts
So I intend to post my bike when it is all back together, for now I wish to commend the fine workmanship of this particular individual, and for many of us, we wouldn't be riding a Versys if it wasn't for his lowering link. For now you need to use your imagination.My cases and other stuff is off to the side so I don't run into it.
Thank you very much!
It's nice to know that people appreciate fine workmanship as much as I do :grin2:

Speedy :usa:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Great pics and thread.

I really like Speedy's products...beautifully made. And great customer service, helpful website with clear installation instructions and excellent packaging and presentation. The real deal.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Any issues with scraping in a severe lean?
The Motowerks type I have are adjustable. If they were in their lowest point and you used some fixed footpeg with them, I suppose it's possible, but it'd probably harder than dragging the cylinders on a BMW.
If mine have ever touched the ground, I didn't notice. The pegs on mine are positioned so they would simply fold up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts