Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on youtube and came across a few moto Vlogs. Didn't know what they were. More or less, a guy or gal rides around with their helmet cam talking to themselves and doing a whole lot of cussing.

What's the entertainment aspect of watching a stranger ride his bike? :dgi:

Some guys have websites and sell their name on stickers and whatnot.

Does anyone here have a vlog? Can you make cash? Does the vlog get you laid?

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some of the Vloggers get sponsored by companies like Drift,GoPro,STG and others. You can monitize a video and make some money from it but you need a lot of views for that. I have one video that has right at 500,000 views and i'm made enough to pay for my Drift Ghost from it...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaRWElC4AiU&list=TLw4bW544ASso7i9kFb2Foauw8w_VRHRax
Cool. At least you're not spewing asinine comments and being a nuisance to other drivers like some of the yahoos I saw on some of the Vlogs.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Cool. At least you're not spewing asinine comments and being a nuisance to other drivers like some of the yahoos I saw on some of the Vlogs.

Yea a lot of them try to push buttons to get things stirred up to get views...As you can see from our forum peoples views can run amuck sometimes. I've had to ban some people off my Youtube channel for comments they made about the cop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts