Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yeah, I watched the full hour that was televised. Rossi was smooth as silk compared to Stoner, but Stoner rode that race like his arse was on fire. He was all over the place. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for the replay clip.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Sounds good Hooligan. I think we have a couple hotel rooms somewhere. I am riding the V there from Atlanta. The rest of my riding buddies are driving. If they had Vs theyd be riding too.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I'll be there too, riding up from Asheville.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, just lurking this site and will probably pick up a Versys this winter when the MOTY hype cools and I can get a good deal. I ride an 03 Honda VFR800 and live about 1 mile from IMS MotoGP track , anyway I am having a party on the westside Indpls and Versys or other riders are welcome to join in, I would really like to test ride a Versys and you can try an interceptor as well. PM me if you need any info on Indianapolis as am a local here, thanks Doug (likes the Versys)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Some of the most exciting MotoGP racing in history, I'd bet. And did you check out those 16 year olds in the junior devision? Talk about racing like your ass is on fire.. amazing and shoulder to shoulder the entire race!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts