Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Versys 650
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Morph aboard.....

Sorry, not really that exciting but this seems like a great forum...Hello all, I am 48, have a hundred thousand or so miles under my belt (25K of those being radio dispatched moto-courier in the 80s) and grew up in SW Ohio in the Golden 70s racing Moto-Cross. I commute 26 miles RT to work by motorcycle and via bicycle. I Save Sunday mornings for worship -of the twisty roads- that grace us in nearby north central KY. I am currently riding a '08 KTM Duke 690, came to that from an '03 SV650 naked. Convert to the taller bike mold. I am a Versys admirer, maybe as my next bike. A good friend and MTB riding partner just got an 09 in Blue. (He may lurk on over here as "Mellocat") I think we can mount a bicycle carrier to this motorcycle! :cool: Just here to learn and yearn.;)

·
Registered
2014 Versys 650
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Magpie, small world.:type: Yup, The Duke is a helluva lot of fun to ride.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Sorry, not really that exciting but this seems like a great forum...Hello all, I am 48, have a hundred thousand or so miles under my belt (25K of those being radio dispatched moto-courier in the 80s) and grew up in SW Ohio in the Golden 70s racing Moto-Cross. I commute 26 miles RT to work by motorcycle and via bicycle. I Save Sunday mornings for worship -of the twisty roads- that grace us in nearby north central KY. I am currently riding a '08 KTM Duke 690, came to that from an '03 SV650 naked. Convert to the taller bike mold. I am a Versys admirer, maybe as my next bike. A good friend and MTB riding partner just got an 09 in Blue. (He may lurk on over here as "Mellocat") I think we can mount a bicycle carrier to this motorcycle! :cool: Just here to learn and yearn.;)
Wow.....fancy seeing you here !!!! You know my thoughts on the Versys from rideohio I would guess.....my favorite bike ever !!! My FJR sits a lot since I bought the Versys...Of course you uncle bought that gen 1 FZ1, and got my thinking of them again (my second favorite bike ever)

·
Registered
875 Posts
Hi jnor...morph......in my mind the bike she's done when you get it(didn't get mine yet) other than the fender extender wich i understand to be somewhat of a joke.........4 self tapping screws to install it?????WHATS THAT!!!! BY THE WAY WHATS ROUND ON BOTH ENDS AND HIGH IN THE MIDDLE?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts