Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering Ixil 3XL Dual Hyperflow or Leo Vince SBK GPstyle Evo II slip-ons, Haven't seen any reviews of these specifically. Anyone have any experience with them, sources and approximate $ ?:thanx:

·
Registered
379 Posts
The ixil is 3 exhaust points right? Never seen one on a bike in person... The Leo Vince your talking about sounds real nice (to my ears anyways)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
No, two dxhFZ; it's not the one that looks like two canisters, but the one that looks like two slash-cut cones. If I knew how, I'd put up a picture, but.... There is one somewhere in this forum, this is where I first saw it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And yes, Newsshooter, the Underbody style does fairly closely resemble the stock one; therein lies the problem--I just want a little more pizzazz down there below the swingarm, that's why I left out the Vance and Hines CS One and Yoshimura, they sweep up and out more than I'd like

·
Registered
31 Posts
And yes, Newsshooter, the Underbody style does fairly closely resemble the stock one; therein lies the problem--I just want a little more pizzazz down there below the swingarm, that's why I left out the Vance and Hines CS One and Yoshimura, they sweep up and out more than I'd like
I like the fact that when the bike falls over it won't hurt the exhaust. If I wanted pizzaz I'd have kept my R6 race bike. :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, you do have a point there, and yes, "pizzazzing" the V may be akin to posing the girl elected "Friendliest" in a string bikini...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts