Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have been observing some milky white substance on my V's oil screen before
and after an oil change. I think they are water vapor that combined with some
of my engine oil and become residue on my oil screen. But I started to suspect
that there might have be some minor leakage for water to come in as I
sometimes have to ride in rain. I am kinda worried but I don't know if I can
make the factory warranty do something on that as my V is still within the
two years warranty with Kawasaki Australia. Any opinion is appreciated.

Thank you all!

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Exactly what I have been looking for !!!!!!! She asked me last night about this condensation on the peep hole last night. Don't know why, but if I explain it to the wife she just wont believe me. But if a complete stranger pretty much repeats what I said, it's okay. Go figure. It's come to the point I will not touch her bike, last time I helpd adjust her chain she........................... well let me just say she has a little praying mantis in her:D

·
Registered
699 Posts
Exactly what I have been looking for !!!!!!! She asked me last night about this condensation on the peep hole last night. Don't know why, but if I explain it to the wife she just wont believe me. But if a complete stranger pretty much repeats what I said, it's okay. Go figure. It's come to the point I will not touch her bike, last time I helpd adjust her chain she........................... well let me just say she has a little praying mantis in her:D
A passion for bikes and not shopping! A woman like that is hard to find. Better hold onto her. Does she have a sister? Or in my case a Mom? lol:thumb:

·
Registered
231 Posts
A passion for bikes and not shopping! A woman like that is hard to find. Better hold onto her. Does she have a sister? Or in my case a Mom? lol:thumb:
Dude, your funny, no sister but if you're open minded she has a brother :D Mom's married. Oh yeah almost forgot, a poop load of cousins,

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, this is certainly a great deal of good advices I would never had thought of...lol! Thank you all...:D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Wait, now what are we talking about again?
And we're now on the Oily peep-hole subject, today the condensation was just about nil - gone. And when she started the bike, all was well. No over night moisture, It's driving her ........ No I wont say it... nope nope nope

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
The condensation will come & go depending on environmental conditions. Don't get hung up on it or you may find yourself with an environ-'mental' condition...

:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts