Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the most miles on their Versys ??? After almost 3 years, someone must have "big" miles on one..........

I think they'll go 100K with no problem.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Who has the most miles on their Versys ??? After almost 3 years, someone must have "big" miles on one..........

the highest mileage one I'm aware of was IIRC the orange Odessey, which did around 60,000 miles before electrical problems killed it off.

·
Registered
27 Posts
first summer with the v....6200mls....not a whole lot but for the first yr back in the saddle again im thinkin not to shabby...

·
Registered
288 Posts
mines a 2010 4k on a few months expect somwhere near 10k a year the one that passed away at 60k was not high miledge to die from

·
Registered
92 Posts
Well,not the most by far but my 08 has 8400 miles on it.....BUT......I have only had it a little over 3 weeks,and I have put over 800 on it so far.........Lovn every minute of it!!!!
Hoodlum

·
Registered
340 Posts
Not too shabby I guess.

Just rolled 44000 miles on mine today. Mobil 1 keeps my baby rolling all night long. :grinangel:. . .

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I have had mine for about 19 months, about 16 months worth of riding though cause it was put away for about 3 months for the winter. I have just over 20,000 miles.

·
Registered
165 Posts

You'll never know because you'll have a different bike before you reach 100K.:D

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Should hit 37,000 this wknd. Got her in August 08 and still love her. :loveeyes:

Gotta change out the mechanical seal due to slight coolant leak and have replaced original battery and sprockets and chain (and, of course, numerous tires). Tremendous bang for the $.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts