Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all -

I just received Mikes Tourning shield today (gti20turbo) -fit perfectly and works great - no more wind pelting my chest (I am 6'1"). Going on a long trip tomorrow AM, highway and single lane, so I will be able to add more to the thread.

Special thanks to Mike who got it to me today, just in time for the trip.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I've got the same shield and height. Curious what setting you have it on. I took an allen wrench with me to adjust if needed and currently am trying at the highest position with good luck. Havn't"t tried the lowest yet.
Have a safe trip csa714!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey all -

I just received Mikes Tourning shield today (gti20turbo) -fit perfectly and works great - no more wind pelting my chest (I am 6'1"). Going on a long trip tomorrow AM, highway and single lane, so I will be able to add more to the thread.

Special thanks to Mike who got it to me today, just in time for the trip.
Glad you got your windshield in time for your trip.. ordered a GT from Mike 2 weeks ago but have not had any response at all... guess I will be starting my trip this week without the windshield...

Thanks, Hamie

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey - A bit of trouble reaching through this site - but then I emailed him from his web site and he got right back to me - I told him I needed it and he made it happen. I am happy with the shield, but I was riding in extremely high wind conditions - around 30 - 50mph - so I need a normal world test - but it seemed to do the job - highest position for me (around 6'1")

·
Registered
1,191 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure - I'll post the pic tomorrow - about to put the kids to bed

·
Registered
307 Posts
I placed my order a little more than two weeks ago and I got a reply from Mike on the 8th... I am anxiously awaiting the shield.... tee hee... giddy sums it up. List o mods is growing fast...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts