Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to thank all you guys for leading me in the right direction in my hunt for OEM Dunlop tire replacements. I just got the PR3's installed yesterday and I can't believe how much of a difference they make. I loved the V before but now it really handles like it was made to handle. If I had known what I know now I would have dumped the OEM tires long ago. Thanks Guys...:D:thanx:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
My PR3's are just what the doctor ordered... New in June before a 5600+ miler in July. I replaced the rear with a new PR3 after the trip - at about 6000 miles because of a puncture that had been plugged in Oklahoma - on my way home... but except for that puncture - my PR3s have served me well.

·
Registered
92 Posts
pr3

Havn't used the 3's yet,but if they are anything like the pr2's,they are great tires...I got 9000 miles out of my pr2 rear...I ordered another one,but they sent me a pilot power 2 by mistake...I decided what the heck...I will give it a try....The pp2 does seem to stick and handle better than the pr2 did,but after 3000 miles,I can see it's not going to last near as long as the pr2 did....
Hoodlum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts