Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.michelinmotorcycle.com/index.cfm?event=pilotroad2

I have just ordered a set of Pilot Road 2's. Just wondering if anyone else has ran these and given a review? According to some links I've found they are suppose to be a great sport touring tire. They are a little pricy but if they can get the extra milage then it's worth the extra $. Also the dual compund rubber should help. Best deal I found when I ordered was at "Motorcycle Superstore".

·
Registered
367 Posts
I've only got 500 miles or so on a new set and LOVE them!

I live near the twisties and they do a great job. My son works at a dealership and every single person who has bought them for different bikes have nothing but good things to say about them, including fantastic mileage. He sold me on them so time will tell for me.
As far as handling, they are awesome.
Dan

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have them also. Great tires. Unless the tire technology changes a LOT, I'll be looking at getting them again as my next set! Check out a review on Web Bike World. Don't know if you all have seen that site or not, but they have a Versys blog - very nice.

-Skeezix

·
Registered
171 Posts
++1 on these tyres had them at the track a couple of weeks ago and man what a difference from stock, They have about a 1000 miles on them now and are amazing.

If they wear well, and they should I will definitely fit them again and again...
cheers H

1 - 4 of 4 Posts