Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its funny (i did laugh) and sad, we love our animals but when more resources are spent on saving animals and people around the world die of starvation etc there is somthing wrong with that picture

·
Registered
268 Posts
God, I'm glad I don't live in England.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Correction, flash bridge in Wales not England. I would of thought a pipe under road would make sense but due to health safety requirements each mouse would of had to gas test the pipe before crossing and the correct permits filled out for a confined space entry, this was decided in a commitee to be to dangerous for the little critters so the bridge was built, yea right!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
So what about the dormice in other parts of the country side?:devil:

They should hire a solicitor and sue local governments.

Maloy:devil:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So what about the dormice in other parts of the country side?:devil:

They should hire a solicitor and sue local governments.

Maloy:devil:
No, they should all jump on a boat and go to the states and sue that Government as they may have more funds;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
I think the mice built and managed the bridge. No local jobs created. No police overtime to manage traffic safety. No local manufacturers supported whatsofreakingever!!!

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This thread has gone about as silly as building a mice bridge to keep all the PC people happy. Whats 190,000 pounds it is only $414,000 NZ dollers it only buys 26 brand new nice yellow ABS versys

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
This thread has gone about as silly as building a mice bridge to keep all the PC people happy. Whats 190,000 pounds it is only $414,000 NZ dollers it only buys 26 brand new nice yellow ABS versys
Would those be called...wait for it..."mice burners"? :D:D:D:funnypost:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Keep it coming, actually the challenge would be to post a project that would out do the stupidity of a mice bridge

·
Registered
295 Posts
we have a similar bridge for drug dealers, thieves and corrupt politicians they cross overhead while people target practice shooting

1 - 17 of 17 Posts