Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a pair of Fieldsheer mesh riding pants that i have only worn a few times that i have outgrown, i believe the waist size is 34(?) and i can't keep them buttoned due entirely to
my wife's gr8 cooking ; )

Anyway, i'm looking at replacing these with a light colored (silver) pair. I'm pretty sure i want the Rev'It Tornado2 pants in XL (Short)....Man, these are hard to find, particularly in XL Short!
When they finally do come available, and i get them in, i'll be putting the fieldsheer pair in the classifieds.

Anyone got personal experience with the Tornado2's ?

-X

·
Super Moderator
19,460 Posts
...Anyone got personal experience with the Tornado2's ?....
I don't, BUT I do have experience w/ the mesh TOURMASTER VENTURE AIR pants in silver, as I have a pair in AZ AND another here in BC. I ALSO wear TOURMASTER VENTURE pants (non-mesh) during a LOT of the rest of the year.

They ALL have external leg-zippers (backed-up w/ VELCRO) up to about the hip-bone, so EASY to get into or out of, side pockets w/ zippers (backed-up w/ VELCRO), knee and hip armor, and have zip-in liners which I've never used in ANY of them. Also there are reflective panels along the side-zippers on the non-mesh, and phosolite reflective "piping" along the side-zippers on the mesh ones.

All-in-all - pretty good pants IMHO!

:thumb: - :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts