Registered
1,173 Posts
Just a bit-O-fun before the storm hits.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,815 Posts
Admin.:thanx:

Many thanks for all the work done in keeping this site and forum a part of my life.:thumb:

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I'll second that.......HERE, HERE, HUZZAH, HUZZAH....OOOOOH-RAH!

"Thank you very much...Thank you very much...It's the nicest thing that anyone's ever done for me!:thumb:

....It sounds a bit bizarre
But things the way they are
I feel as if another life's begun for me!:thumb::thumb:

...And if I had a cannon I would fire it
To add a sort of celebration touch
But since I left my cannon at home
I'll simply have to say...:yeahsmile::yeahsmile::yeahsmile:

...Thank you very, very, very much!:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got mine two days ago

This is my first bike, so I cannot compare with something else (except Honda 150 CBR that I got my training with). Up to now it seems to satisfy all the reviews that I read before the purchase. It is pure fun, and lots of power for me. I just realized two symmetric cracks on the paint of the front part of the front fender. Also the light for the registration plate seems to be loose (I wonder if that is normal).
Attached pictures are from my first ride to a nearby village.

Best,

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
This is my first bike, so I cannot compare with something else (except Honda 150 CBR that I got my training with). Up to now it seems to satisfy all the reviews that I read before the purchase. It is pure fun, and lots of power for me. I just realized two symmetric cracks on the paint of the front part of the front fender. Also the light for the registration plate seems to be loose (I wonder if that is normal).
Attached pictures are from my first ride to a nearby village.

Best,
nice pics.are you a neighbor efesys? close to balkans?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts