Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Laura from Phoenix, AZ. I'm not new to riding bikes but I still want to learn a lot. I just hope I'm welcome here as a lady rider. I've joined other forums full of jackasses before so I hope this one's different,.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
7,815 Posts
:welcome:aboard ma,am. enjoy your ride and be safe.

Please post your Second Post here in this thread you started- Thanks.

Please note: No jacka... in this forum as far as i can recollect.:wink2:

Please enjoy your stay and tell us about your present bike.

·
Premium Member
9,119 Posts
Welcome From Canada

:welcome:https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/5-member-introductions/205361-valuable-links-wizard-member-intro.html please read, please do a second post in this thread you started( if you haven't done so). Thanks

FYI we have a number of female riders on this forum. This forum is mainly to help others to reduce time, eliminate doubt, solve problems, verify a good purchase and the best source**************well the list is long. I don't know of any other forum like this one. As far as intimidation / uncalled for remarks,no matter the gender, let me say those people get a warning and if they persist, a temporary ban then permanent ban.

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:welcome:aboard ma,am. enjoy your ride and be safe.

Please post your Second Post here in this thread you started- Thanks.

Please note: No jacka... in this forum as far as i can recollect.:wink2:

Please enjoy your stay and tell us about your present bike.
Great to be assured of that. Thanks Fastoman!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:welcome: please read, please do a second post in this thread you started( if you haven't done so). Thanks

FYI we have a number of female riders on this forum. This forum is mainly to help others to reduce time, eliminate doubt, solve problems, verify a good purchase and the best source**************well the list is long. I don't know of any other forum like this one. As far as intimidation / uncalled for remarks,no matter the gender, let me say those people get a warning and if they persist, a temporary ban then permanent ban.
I just had some bad experience with other forums and other Facebook pages. I've been lurking here for quite a while now and this community seems legit and that's why I decided to join. Thanks onewizard!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:welcome: We have several female riders here on Versys 650's and also on the Versys 1000. Living here in California I've been in group rides with ladies riding everything from Harleys to Goldwings...
Cool. :smile2: Can't wait to ride with you sometime.

Reactions: weljo2001

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome to the group. Been in Phoenix long? What destinations have you ridden to? During the summer it's mostly just early morning trips to Bartlett Lake, curvy roads, not much traffic, all paved unless you choose to do some off road. My son, who lives in Alameda, CA, and I did a trip to Baja in June and he couldn't wait to get on some dirt roads. Guess they don't have many by San Francisco.... Anyway, your bike set up for street or dual purpose? These guys have been great about technical information and members are spread all over the world so it's a good cross section. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Not only do we welcome female riders here, we would like to encourage more female riders to join the forum.

This is a non discriminatory forum.

·
Super Moderator
19,168 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome Laura!
Hope you find some great content and conversations on this site.
Perhaps we will cross paths on the road sometime.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I think it's awesome that you're a lady rider. My wife rides on the Versys X-300 with me all the time and also the Burgman scooter. She wants to start lessons soon and I told her go ahead. I think it's the coolest thing when I see a woman riding around the NYC / Bronx area. There are few riders let along women riding here.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts