Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
oooh man...that fool never stopped :eek:...been there and done that and wasn't too happy about it either...glad nothing actually happened to you or your bike...:D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should have gotten off the V to go take his right mirror off. He obviously didn't need it. I could use the money.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I bet that horn made her wet her pants. Why was this a surprise, the car was obviously trying to get over to the right lane. You weren't paying attention.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bet that horn made her wet her pants. Why was this a surprise, the car was obviously trying to get over to the right lane. You weren't paying attention.
Yes, I know the car wanted to get into my lane. I am fully aware of that. As for the driver, no turning signal and merging over when I am a foot away from the rear bumper is the problem. Yes, I could have swerve away or moved over a bit, but I didn't.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
good job :) hold your line and horn xD next time give there quarter panel a nice kick

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Stock, chid. Denali or Stebel's air horn is my next upgrade. I have just been lazy on getting it.

I have seen someone with two installed. I may be doing that.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
i was thinking about installing a train horn and air compressor in my truck box for some trolling =p

·
Registered
383 Posts
I put a compact air horn on, have used it "against big rigs" and they swerved back in their lane. a single is good. Not too sure about putting 2 on.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts