Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Gini I live in Maine.. I can say I am an official Kawi girl! I bought my 1st bike( 02 Honda Shadow 600 vlx) for my 40th birthday which I just sold(put over 20k miles on it in the past 3 years) and for my 50th birthday I bought myself my black 2012 Versys today. Bought a lowering link where I am only 5'2. My other bike is a KLX250s that we bought lowered and with the seat shaved. We enjoy riding the smaller bikes on back roads and thru the woods. Looking forward to learning alot here on the forum!! with many miles under my tires

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
:welcome: You will love the V. I also had an 06 shadow and a 250klx. I sold my shadow for the V right away. Comfort of sitting up is not comparable to shadow. The V is a blast! In my opinion. :goodluck:

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
:welcome: Where in Maine? Oops, never mind - I just noticed it's Dixfield.

We arrive at our summer home on Moosehead Lake yesterday - Rockwood to be precise. Not an overabundance of paved roads up this way but they're still fun to ride. :thumb:

·
Registered
623 Posts
:welcome:

Maine? are you guys Maine potatoes? hahahah I was born in Ct. Beautiful part of the Country that area!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks

thanks everyone for the warm welcome!! after owning and riding my shadow for 10 years which i enjoyed greatly I believe I will get even more pleasure out of my versys.. we love to ride NH VT and NY great roads and cornering. I believe I will stick to tar for a while on it but wont mind taking it on dirt roads at one point.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome Gini! I Spend lots of time riding in the white mountains & lakes regions, hope too see you on the road the season!!
:welcome:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts