Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would start an official Michigan Versys thread. A few of us are talking about riding together soon, http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/showthread.php?p=86015&posted=1#post86015 and it got me thinking about planning a more comprehensive ride. Do we want to set it up as an upper midwest ride or a more local ride (MI, OH, IN, IL). What say we? At the very least it would be cool to have the MI riders to sign in. We might even let a Buckeye ride with us. :huh: ie....MackDaddy, etc.....
Lets weigh in with the ideas.

·
Registered
44 Posts

Hi guys,

I'm checking in from Ludington. I have a green '09. I'm open to riding anywhere the group would like to meet. However, it's worth mentioning, the northwest part of the state does include some of the best roads Michigan has to offer (IMHO). :cheers:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I'm free-lance, so my work schedule is kinda crazy and unpredictable.

That being said......let's do this thing. even if it has to be regional at first (eastside, westside, northside).
be it 23 along Lake Huron, or 22 along Lake Michigan or mid state....

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a reminder, tonight (Tuesday) Ypsilanti Bike Night in Depot Town. I'll be there about 6:30.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I am in Traverse City. I would join a ride headed this way. Let me know.
:welcome: to the very exclusive and in my opinion...fastest Versys state group.:D
The plans are in their infancy at this point...but rest assured you'll find out about them here.

BTW...shameless website plugging.
http://versysfarklefest.com/

·
Registered
157 Posts
Weather permitting, I will be heading up from Muskegon with my new '09 to Manistee and catch M22 all the way up to Leelanau and down to Traverse City. Leaving in the AM on June 21. I know its a Monday, but my co-worker (just got an ER6) and I are both Air Traffic Controllers (MKG ATCT) and Monday just happens to be our day off.

Looking forward to riding M22... driven it via car. It should be great via bike.

Anyone wanting to join up is welcomed. We are not knee-draggers but we are not GoldWingers either. :)

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Yooper Ride

Weather permitting, I will be heading up from Muskegon with my new '09 to Manistee and catch M22 all the way up to Leelanau and down to Traverse City. Leaving in the AM on June 21. I know its a Monday, but my co-worker (just got an ER6) and I are both Air Traffic Controllers (MKG ATCT) and Monday just happens to be our day off.

Looking forward to riding M22... driven it via car. It should be great via bike.

Anyone wanting to join up is welcomed. We are not knee-draggers but we are not GoldWingers either. :)
That sounds like a great ride.
I will be riding in the U. P. June 17-20 (Thursday-Sunday), touring Porcupine Mts., Copper Harbor, and points west and south. I plan on taking the backroads home on Sunday through northern Wisconsin. :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
I just moved into the state this spring...as long as schedules don't conflict, I could be talked into a weekend ride sometime.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts