Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im Ben a german guy living in Spain searching for a new bike, and i register in this forum in my need for some info of the Versys 300x.

Well im searching for a new bike that ist light, good for commuting, that it can handle some longer trips and that it can go in to the woods.

I tested the new mini GS 310, the CB500x and the versys, and i think that i will buy the Versys, the GS will be fine for commuting but for a longer trip it will probably kill you whit it vibrations and my knees was all the time touching the tank, the cb500x is in real a street bike and i will need to invest a lot of money to make it dirt road capable and it already 1k more expesive that the versys.

I think in the next weeks i will own a Versys :wink2:

·
Registered
473 Posts
:welcome: You will not find many here that will argue with your choice. There are only two regular comments - that the seat is like a brick, and that the gearing could/should be raised.

There have been no reliability complains so far.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:welcome: You will not find many here that will argue with your choice. There are only two regular comments - that the seat is like a brick, and that the gearing could/should be raised.

There have been no reliability complains so far.
Yes totally,the first thing i notice from switch from the gs to the Versys was the seat, men is that thing hard.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love the bike for what it's supposed to do, but it overheats often. I dropped it off at the dealership yesterday so they could look into it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts