Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!! I just sold my 03 ACE yesterday, and can't wait till bike week (July 21 - July 25). :yeahsmile:

That's when i will be purchasing my Versys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey Mr. CR, I am just down the road from you in Laguna Vista, I just bought a used Versys today and will be picking it up on Tuesday, we'll have to get together to ride once you have an new set of wheels.

I have ridden up to Port Mansfield numerous times for a day cruise, drop a line.

Zeniac

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd love to ride down in the valley area. I am up here in the DFW area, Mansfield. Not Port Mansfield.
But I was down there a month ago fishing the Reds. What a blast!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Oh! I see Manfeild is close to Dallas, I will be heading south on 35 after picking the bike up on Tuesday, I could slide by Manfeild and meet you somewhere for lunch if you are interested. I will be flying into Love at about 11:15 and hope to be on the road south by 1:00pm. E-mail me direct if you are interested in getting together, it would be nice to meet you and show you my new wheels. (Bought at the Ducadi Dealer in Alvarado, pretty close to your place).

Zeniac

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you buy the one on Ebay from the Ducati place in Alvarado? I appreciate the invite, but i won't have Versys till the week on July 21 - 25.
It's killing me having to wait so long. Know i miss my ACE really bad.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes, it's the one that was listed on E-bay. I called and spoke to the staff, they said the bike is in excellent shape w/o a scratch on it and it runs excellent. I got it for $5,000.00, plus the $198.00 flight to Love. They are even transporting the bike to Dallas for me so I don't have to try to find a way to get to Alvarado.

The staff at Advanced Motorports Ducati seem to be really great guys. I once was very interested in picking up a used Multistrada 620, but I couldn't find a good deal. I think this Versys deal will be hard to beat.

Cheers,

Zeniac

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's cool. I live right down the road from them and went and looked at the bike. You are getting a great deal from what i could see. I would have bid on it, but my other bike did not sell in time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts