Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me preface my question by saying that the stock setup is great for me. The rider position is just how i like it. That said- I'd like to add my speedy's anti-vibe riser. When I did initially the effect was that i found the bars slightly too high, and wanted to roll them back a bit. The problem was that in rolling them back to lower them, I found I ruined the rider position I loved so well. So here's the question:

If you wanted to add the anti-vibe riser without changing the bar height- What handlebars do you think I could replace my stockers with that would be, with the height of the risers included, as close to the stock height as possible?
Ie. How can I get the benefits of the anti-vibe without the height change...

Thanks in advance! :thanx:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Go back to stock set up.

Remove either the left or right bar end weight.

Fill handle bar with lead shot or BB's.

Reinstall bar end weight.

Problem solved.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go back to stock set up.

Remove either the left or right bar end weight.

Fill handle bar with lead shot or BB's.

Reinstall bar end weight.

Problem solved.
Tried this actually. No bar end weights as I have Zeta handguards on there. Regardless- the bars are full of bbs, but I still have the vibes...

·
Registered
688 Posts
Tried this actually. No bar end weights as I have Zeta handguards on there. Regardless- the bars are full of bbs, but I still have the vibes...
Dang.. sorry to hear that. I was planning on doing that mod this weekend. :) I tried finding lead shot but the smallest bag I could find was 25lbs. That was a bit too much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts