Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to collect editions of magazines that have featured (or tested) the Versys. So far I have Bike Magazine June 2010 and Motorcyclist Magazine Sept. 2008...anyone know of any others?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
There's a long-term report in Motorcyclist January 2011, page 80. PM me with your address and I'll drop it in the mail to you.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have had good luck just running a search on ebay for 650R mags every now & then. the June 2010 Bike issue from UK is all thats listed now for the Versys.:goodluck:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's a long-term report in Motorcyclist January 2011, page 80. PM me with your address and I'll drop it in the mail to you.
PM sent...:thanx:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have had good luck just running a search on ebay for 650R mags every now & then. the June 2010 Bike issue from UK is all thats listed now for the Versys.:goodluck:
I did that too and found the Bike 2010 edition and the Motorcyclist sept. 2008 edition too. I was hoping to find some specific mags and months that had the tests/write-ups in them to refine my searches. Thanks.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Here's a reprint PDF from Motorcycle Consumer News. A great resource by the way. They have no advertising in the magazine.

I am trying to collect editions of magazines that have featured (or tested) the Versys. So far I have Bike Magazine June 2010 and Motorcyclist Magazine Sept. 2008...anyone know of any others?

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
Motorcyclist has a regular feature called "Doing Time" where the rider does a long term review on a loner bike. This one guy is riding a Versys and he gets his reviews in like every other issue. You may be able to go to their site and get the articles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts