Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been here 12hrs, did not know if plane was going to fly due to volcanic ash cloud from Chile.

Two riders from this forum (fastoman and myred)here met us at airport very late, after 11.30pm and fed us and drove us I think about 70km to hotel.

Someone turn on the heater here as it was 28 celcius when we got off plane at 11.30pm and when we left NZ it was about 1o celcius.

Fasto is letting me use his awsome blue versys on weekend of 25/26th of June as he borrows a ninja 500 and takes me for a weekend away riding through Malaysia, this will be highlight of my trip and really looking forward to it. I am sure there will be plenty of good pictures.

My wife and me are blown away by the kindest these guys have shown us and what they have done for us, just a few of the things they have done, got two loaded sim cards for our phones (before we arrived), run us around, paid for train tickets, lent us some local money to we get our cash changed over, Francis (myred) is taking us out for a meal tonight at 7pm, Karuna or fastoman is having us stay at his house for during our 2nd week and also taking both Keri/me and his family away for a few nights to show the sights and I think one night in Thailand.

Totally blown away and shows there are good things that happen in the world full of trouble.

Watch this space

Phil

·
Registered
875 Posts
Wow, now that's hospitality!
Enjoy your time away Phil, Keri!
Take your time and relax now.
Your hosts rock!
Thanks for letting us come along!:cheers:

·
Registered
267 Posts
What wonderfull people there is in this forum!
:thumb: :clap: :cheers:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Friends with all these guys for a reason. I'll win the lotto one day and we all will get to meet!

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Thanks Guys and its was/is a team effort and many thanks to Francis and Steven without whom I will not be in this forum. They are wonderful guys and this forum is fill with such kind and warm hearted people.

Thanks again to you guys for making some meaning in global friendship and this forum for keeping us together.

We will keep posted on the 2 weeks or so Phil and keri are with us and looking forward to meet more forum members on the travel.

GOD BLESS ALL.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Very Cool....:thumb::thumb: Phil good job on keeping your eyes open in the photos.:D

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
F1 simulator...

Sampling the local beer.

Beef spring onion fry

The three amigos + Karuna aka Fastoman (soon)

Phil got me a All-Black Haka cap. Thanks, Phil.

Phil and Keri will continue their adventure in Singapore.
Then they will be back in Ipoh at Karuna's place.
Have a Great time and Thank you for a Great time! :thumb:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Got an ear to ear grin lookin' at all the pics.
Some major fun there no doubt.
Awesome post!
I'm goin' ridin'
And grinnin'.
:cheers:
:clap:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts