Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a ride this Saturday, May 7, I'm in Marlborough, would be nice to get together as many Versys's riders as possible. Have Versys will travel. Bob.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sounds great, only caveat is that i'm up in VT, but would be nice to putter around MA for a while, haven't really been there much besides a few days in Northampton. Whereabouts would you suggest for a ride? The east side with Marlborough, or somewhere in the west? or elsewhere?

·
Registered
349 Posts
My son has baseball practice at three, and I coach, if you're planning something early and not to "distance oriented", I might be able to squeeze it in.....:)

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I'm pretty much always interested in a ride but I have a mid-afternoon commitment on Saturday which will keep from anything but a breakfast run. FWIW, I was in southern VT yesterday and there are still a lot of frost heaves. Central and western Mass roads were in better shape.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
May 7th Ride

Seeing some of us would be riding under time constraints maybe it would be better to try an arrange for a ride on another day. Perhaps not enough advance notice. I monitor the forum all the time for the good information available here, I'll keep my eyes open. Be careful out there a couple of fatal accidents around here. Ashland and Shrewsbury. Speed, unable to negotiate turn and 'lost control' were the causes.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Twisted throttle has thier anual open house on sat. may 28th, anyone interested in making that a destination? if so we will just need to figure out a meeting point.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Show of hands, on sat. may 28 how many would be interested in the ride to twisted throttle's open house, second option is go north and meet up at fat franks in bellows falls vt. or perhaps curtis bbg in vt.

·
Registered
195 Posts
:hia: <me raising my hand. i really hope this damn weather goes away though, its supposed to be miserable for the next like 10 days

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I plan on it. I've never been to Twisted Throttle...that sounds like fun to me. Rather not do Curtis's only because there are two other events revolving around that location this season and, IMHO, it's not the best BBQ.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I plan on it. I've never been to Twisted Throttle...that sounds like fun to me. Rather not do Curtis's only because there are two other events revolving around that location this season and, IMHO, it's not the best BBQ.
Looks like we are leaning towards TT, and I will agree that curtis bbq isn't as good as others I have had. Bubs is still my favorite.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts