Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I do not have a Versys at this time. I had the opportunity to ride a friends a few weeks ago while doing a country road ride. Have to say it is just as versatile as any dual sport I've ridden. I would not want to trial ride with it, but a dirt road won't scare me. I hope to sell my XR650l to upgrade to a Versys in the near future. Wish me luck and thanks for letting me lurk.

·
Premium Member
16,146 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Hello
I do not have a Versys at this time. I had the opportunity to ride a friends a few weeks ago while doing a country road ride. Have to say it is just as versatile as any dual sport I've ridden. I would not want to trial ride with it, but a dirt road won't scare me. I hope to sell my XR650l to upgrade to a Versys in the near future. Wish me luck and thanks for letting me lurk.
I came off a 3 year stint on a 1988 XR600 kick start ONLY!! To a 2011 Versys and I'm LOVIN' every mile of it!! Take the plunge...........you won't be dissapointed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcomes.

I came off a 3 year stint on a 1988 XR600 kick start ONLY!! To a 2011 Versys and I'm LOVIN' every mile of it!! Take the plunge...........you won't be dissapointed.
Jeff

Your bike has given me so many ideas. Keep up the good work, and I hope you don't mind if/when I'm on a Versys I barrow a few of your farkles.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes.

Jeff

Your bike has given me so many ideas. Keep up the good work, and I hope you don't mind if/when I'm on a Versys I barrow a few of your farkles.
Thanks for the kind words:thumb: Go for it! MY style of outfitting a V is slightly different than some, but it's working for me. Glad I could inspire you...
Now get off your DUFF and go get one.......:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts